Miranda began her practice in August 2009 after three years with the law firm of Holaday, Moorehead & Eaton, PLLC, where she served as the head of the firm's Northern District bankruptcy practice.
Originally from Corinth, MS, Miranda is now a resident of Olive Branch. In January 2009, she moved from Oxford, where she remains a member of First Baptist Church. She currently resides in Olive Branch and frequently visits her hometown of Corinth. Miranda Linton Williford Attorney At Law, PLLC has offices in all of these locations for your convenience.
• May of 2003 B.A. in Political Science and Psychology at the University of Mississippi
• May of 2006 Juris Doctorate University of Mississippi School of Law
• Vice president and later president of the Public Interest Law Foundation
• Treasurer of the Christian Legal Society
• Editor for the Space Law Journal
• Volunteered at North Mississippi Legal Services
• Throughout law school, Miranda served as a clerk for the law firm of Hill & Minyard, P.A.
• Admitted to the Mississippi Bar: October 2006
• Awarded the Adam's and Reese Pro Bono Award in 2006
• 2006-2009 head attorney with Holaday, Moorehead & Eaton, PLLC
• Admitted to practice September 2006 Mississippi Bar
• Admitted to practice March 2014 Tennessee Bar
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
• Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference
• Lafayette County Bar Association
• Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
Tonya has been assisting clients at Miranda Linton Williford Attorney at Law, PLLC since 2009. She is originally from Corinth, MS and is now a resident of Michie, TN.
In her spare time, Tonya works with Madison County CASA as a court-appointed special advocate for neglected and abused children. She also enjoys spending time with her own children, reading, traveling, and listening to music.